Home > 학회소식 > 공지사항

강원대 BK+사업단, Ran Lahav 박사 초청강연회

권오상

2017-04-02 22:08:53

세미나 

4월 18일9화) 14:00 ~ 17:00

인문2호관 210

주제: Transformational philosophy ? A lesson for the philosophical practitioner

Throughout the history of Western philosophy, important thinkers have pointed out that philosophy can help transform our life and make it richer, fuller, more meaningful.  These “transformational philosophies,” as I call them, have been often marginalized in academic philosophy, but they are of great importance to us, philosophical practitioners. In this presentation, I will characterize the main insights of those transformational philosophers and will discuss how they can inspire philosophical practitioners today. I will suggest that this historical lesson opens new directions for philosophical practice that are quite different from the kinds of practices that are common today. More generally, historical awareness of the wisdom of the past has both theoretical and practical value for today’s philosophical practitioner.

워크숍

4월 19일(수) 14:00 ~ 17:00

인문2호관 210

How to philosophize your way out of Plato’s Cave

In this workshop, we will explore how to implement in philosophical counseling the vision of self-transformation. Using Plato’s Allegory of the Cave as a road-map for the philosophical process, we will experiment with several techniques designed to chart the personal “caves” in which our life is imprisoned, and to step out of this prison.

다음글 : 2017년 한국철학상담치료학회 춘계 학술대회
이전글 : 서강대 철학연구소-철학상담치료학회 공동세미나

(24341) 강원도 춘천시 강원대학길 1
강원대학교 인문대학 2호관 309호 인문과학연구소
이메일: rheeye@gmail.com 전화번호: 033-250-7804
COPYRIGHT(c)2010 BY 한국철학상담치료학회. All Rights Reserved.